Nothing can replace hand washing when it comes to staying clean and sanitary, but if you’re out and about it’s a great idea to carry some hand sanitizer just in case. Our spritzer version can be used on hands or surfaces as a quick disinfectant spray.
Here’s what you’ll need to make 1 1/3 cups:
- 1 cup of 70% to 99% isopropyl alcohol
- 1 tablespoon 3% hydrogen peroxide
- 1 teaspoon 98% glycerin or aloe vera gel
- 1/4 cups boiled water or sterile, distilled water
- Measuring cup
- Spatula or a whisk of mixing
- Spray bottles- sterilized and dry
Pour the alcohol, peroxide, aloe vera gel and distilled water into a bowl and mix thoroughly with a whisk. Use a funnel to pour into your sanitized spray bottles. TIP: You can add 2-3 drops of your favorite essential oil if you like, just make sure it’s not an allergen for your family first. Remember, hand washing is always the best practice. Stay clean, Super Simple Family!
Original content © 2020 Super Simple. Not to be reprinted without express written permission. Terms and Conditions.