Today, Caitie’s Classroom is all about ice cream! To celebrate, we made this paper version of everyone’s favorite cool treat. Show us the ones you make at home using the #CaitiesClassroom hashtag on social media!
- construction paper in various colours
- popsicle stick
- yellow/beige coloured paint
- toppings to decorate cones
- Select a ice cream cone coloured piece of construction paper, along with a contrasting paint colour for the hexagon pattern.
- Dip the side of a popsicle stick evenly in paint and create a hexagon pattern on the sheet on paper. Let dry.
- Cut out a cone shape.
- Draw a scoop of cream template large enough for layering and decorating onto a sheet of scrap paper.
- Trace scoop shape onto many colors of construction paper and cut them out.
- Glue scoops onto cone layering the ice cream.
- Decorate your cone by gluing different items like sparkles, beads, pom poms, and other crafty items from around your house!
This post accompanies a recent episode of Caitie’s Classroom. Join Caitie every week for kids songs, games, activities, stories, crafts, and much more! Caitie’s Classroom broadcasts live on the Super Simple Play channel every Tuesday at 11am EST. Catch up on past episodes and segments, follow Caitie on Facebook, subscribe to her YouTube channel, and join her LIVE every Tuesday. Don’t forget to ring the bell for notifications!
Original content © 2019 Super Simple. Not to be reprinted without express written permission. Terms and Conditions.