Today, Caitie’s Classroom is all about ice cream! To celebrate, we made this paper version of everyone’s favorite cool treat. Show us the ones you make at home using the #CaitiesClassroom hashtag on social media!
- construction paper in various colours
- popsicle stick
- yellow/beige coloured paint
- toppings to decorate cones
- Select a ice cream cone coloured piece of construction paper, along with a contrasting paint colour for the hexagon pattern.
- Dip the side of a popsicle stick evenly in paint and create a hexagon pattern on the sheet on paper. Let dry.
- Cut out a cone shape.
- Draw a scoop of cream template large enough for layering and decorating onto a sheet of scrap paper.
- Trace scoop shape onto many colors of construction paper and cut them out.
- Glue scoops onto cone layering the ice cream.
- Decorate your cone by gluing different items like sparkles, beads, pom poms, and other crafty items from around your house!
Original content © 2018 Super Simple. Not to be reprinted without express written permission. Terms and Conditions.