Try some of these ideas in the classroom or at home!
- This song is super happy and positive. Sing it at the beginning of class to start the day off right, or as a fun break for everyone to enjoy.
- Sing in other voices! Let your students come up with some silly ideas, like a robot or chicken!
- To make it more of an active song, you can come up with different movements for the chorus, when everyone sings happy happy happy. You can jump, dance, clap, pat your head.
- Take turns with your students being the leader in the call-and-response style of this song.
- This is a great song to sing when you are teaching emotions and feelings. The Happy Song can represent the emotion of happy!
See more songs and activities about emotions.