This sweet and salty snack inspired by our friends The Bumble Nums, is the perfect treat for Halloween!
Here’s what you need:
- Pretzel sticks
- Mini marshmallows
- Chocolate chips
- Candied hulled pumpkin seeds
*Ingredients and direction for candied pumpkin seeds below.
Candied Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 cup hulled pumpkin seeds
- 1.5 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 1 Tbsp coconut syrup
(you can substitute with maple syrup or honey)
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and toss to coat the seeds.
- Lay mixture flat on a baking sheet and place in 325F oven for 10 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Once the pumpkin seeds have cooled, place all ingredients in a large bowl and toss to combine. Enjoy!
*Quantities of each item can vary based on your preference and the total quantity needed. Candied pumpkin seeds adapted from this Food Network recipe.
Original content © 2018 Super Simple. Not to be reprinted without express written permission. Terms and Conditions.