- tissue box
- craft paint
- glue stick
- Things to decorate
- googly eyes
- pipe cleaner
- egg carton or foam balls for eyes
- fun fur
- fun foam
- construction paper
- Remove inner plastic film from the box.
- Prime and paint your box with craft paint or use spray paint for quicker results. Leave to dry.
- Paint the inside back of the box black.
- Draw to reshape the mouth opening if you like and cut out.
- Cut a strip of white fun foam to the width of the opening. Hold the strip inside the opening of the box. With a marker draw your top row of teeth and repeat for the bottom. Cut out the traced teeth shapes. Flip the teeth over to reveal a clean side with no trace marks. Glue into place using a glue stick.
- Decorate the body of the box with anything you like. We used pom poms and foam stickers.
- Eyes can be made from pom poms, an egg carton or foam balls with pipe cleaners. Glue eyes into place.
This post accompanies a video from Caitie’s Classroom. Join Caitie in the classroom for kids songs, games, activities, stories, crafts, and much more! Catch up on past episodes and segments, follow Caitie on Facebook and Instagram, and subscribe to Super Simple Play so you never miss an episode. Don’t forget to ring the bell for notifications!
Original content © 2018 Super Simple. Not to be reprinted without express written permission. Terms of Service.