Let’s see your happy face! How about a sleepy face? Can you make an excited face? Let’s see a silly face! This song is great for teaching emotions. For young developing speakers, it’s great for introducing vocabulary to help express how they are feeling. For children who have challenges recognizing facial expressions, it’s a great chance to become familiar with a variety of physical emotional cues in a fun way. And everybody gets to make faces!
- As Quiet As A Mouse
- Who Took The Cookie? (Under The Sea)
- The Alphabet Swing (Lowercase Version)
- The Months Chant | featuring The Super Simple Puppets
- Put On Your Boots
- The Alphabet Swing
- What’s Your Name?
- What’s Your Name? (Super Simple Puppets Version)
- Three Little Kittens
- The Wheels On The Bus (Mr. Monkey Version)
- Five Little Elves
- Down In The Deep Blue Sea