Today on Caitie’s Classroom, we’re talking all about baths! Here is a fun activity you can do with soap suds. Are you ready to make your own bubbly snake?
- dish soap
- small dish with water
- rubber bands
- small empty water bottle
- craft knife
1. With a craft knife pierce a hole at the bottom end of a water bottle. Continue cut off the bottom with scissors.
2. Pull a sock over the bottom opening of the bottle. Cut off the excess sock over 2” from the bottle bottom.
3. Secure with rubber bands.
4. Mix your dish soap into the dish with water.
5. Dip sock end into bubble mixture dish and blow through the mouthpiece.
This post accompanies a recent episode of Caitie’s Classroom. Join Caitie every week for kids songs, games, activities, stories, crafts, and much more! Caitie’s Classroom broadcasts live on the Super Simple Play channel every Tuesday at 11am EST. Catch up on past episodes and segments, follow Caitie on Facebook, subscribe to her YouTube channel, and join her LIVE every Tuesday. Don’t forget to ring the bell for notifications!
Original content © 2018 Super Simple. Not to be reprinted without express written permission. Terms of Service.