Have you been watching the new episodes of The Bumble Nums and wishing you had some Sparkling Strawberries or Ballooning Blueberries? We’ve made a fun printable so you can make your own Bumble Nums inspired delicacies at home, all you need are some recyclables and some imagination! YUM!
What you will need
- craft glue stick
- craft paint (or spray paint for plastic containers)
- paint brush
- recycled boxes, fruit clam shells, unopened canned food, round plastic food containers
- pom poms for blueberries, strawberries, and beans
- fun foam for cheese
- Prepare your containers by removing labels and clean all the recycled containers.
- To pain the inside of a plastic bottle, squeeze craft paint inside the bottle and rotate around until fully covered. Pour out the excess paint.
Tip: Use a hairdryer on the outside of the bottle to speed up drying time!
- To cover cardboard containers you can either use a few layers of craft paint, or spray paint them in a well ventilated area.
- To cover plastic containers, lightly sand and prime the plastic surface so that the paint will adhere. Make sure the spraypaint is appropriate for plastic surfaces and spray in a well ventilated area.
- To decorate, cut out the labels from the printable and glue them into place. Add pom pom berries, fun foam cheese, and let your imagination run wild!
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!
Original content © 2019 Super Simple. Not to be reprinted without express written permission. Terms of Service.