Have you been watching the new episodes of The Bumble Nums and wishing you had some Sparkling Strawberries or Ballooning Blueberries? We’ve made a fun printable so you can make your own Bumble Nums inspired delicacies at home, all you need are some recyclables and some imagination! YUM!
What you will need
- craft glue stick
- craft paint (or spray paint for plastic containers)
- paint brush
- recycled boxes, fruit clam shells, unopened canned food, round plastic food containers
- pom poms for blueberries, strawberries, and beans
- fun foam for cheese
- Prepare your containers by removing labels and clean all the recycled containers.
- To pain the inside of a plastic bottle, squeeze craft paint inside the bottle and rotate around until fully covered. Pour out the excess paint.
Tip: Use a hairdryer on the outside of the bottle to speed up drying time!
- To cover cardboard containers you can either use a few layers of craft paint, or spray paint them in a well ventilated area.
- To cover plastic containers, lightly sand and prime the plastic surface so that the paint will adhere. Make sure the spraypaint is appropriate for plastic surfaces and spray in a well ventilated area.
- To decorate, cut out the labels from the printable and glue them into place. Add pom pom berries, fun foam cheese, and let your imagination run wild!
Original content © 2019 Super Simple. Not to be reprinted without express written permission. Terms of Service.